Safely and accurately core a large diameter hole through road systems and sidewalks
Concrete and asphalt coring involves removing a cylinder of concrete from a structure. There are many applications across various fields, including plumbing, electrical, drainage, utility holes, HVAC, and structural testing.
Concrete and asphalt coring uses diamond coring bits, creating a circular hole through concrete, reinforced concrete, asphalt, brick, or block.
A rotary cutting unit or core drill can safely and accurately core a large diameter hole through road systems and sidewalks. Crews can then use this to vacuum excavate and view subsurface activity or repair underground systems and road surfaces with minimal disturbance or downtime.
We have the capacity and experience to drill the diameter and depth you require.
Concrete and asphalt coring can be used for:
- Creating holes to anchor bolts or lifting rods
- Drilling cores for analysis of a rock structure
- Creating holes to place explosive charges in preparation for demolition
- Keyhole coring to allow crews to repair underground systems
- Assessing the compressive strength of a foundation or paving for building and road expansion projects